I think we’re ready to permanently switch over to the new system.
It’s scary but we need to start giving it some real testing, plus our pull system is going to need a lot of changes and we’re going to have to break backwards compatibility.
I spent maybe too much time polishing up the readme. But it’s good because I gave myself some hard-hitting questions in the FAQ, and came up with some pretty good answers (IMHO). I’ve already come up with another one that I’ll have to add too.
I think I’ve figured out how to handle pull dependencies. It just involves adding a second queue. We don’t actually care what order the dependencies are added in, as long as they are added before the things that depend on them. But I’m going to think about it some more because the whole thing is getting too complex.